Sunday, September 7, 2008

from Gloria Lily

Yes, tourism will be a great tool to promote nationalism and patriotism!
Also, I strongly believe that if we have a sound Tourism program
it will boost the Philippines Economy...
It's too bad that I didn't have the appetite for it (tourism )when
I was young child. I guess because I didn't know about it and wasn't
offered in school nor could my parents afford ( money wise)
to let us explore the Philippines.
Please let me know when there is a discussion or forum
about this again. I would love to go or help out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree strongly with your comments about tourism,. I work for a company (www.whl.travel)especially sustainable/responsible torism. We are a global network of locally owned and operated travel sites, with a strong focus on sustainable tourism. We have a local partner operating in Boracay (http://www.boracay.travel) and Cebu(http://www.gocebu.travel), who are heavily involved in locally based tourism development who may be of interest?